Adrien Heller is a Family Nurse Practitioner who specializes in pain management. She has been with Princeton Pain Management for since 2011 and provides pain management services in the outpatient and inpatient settings. Prior to working in the pain management specialty, she was an oncology nurse for several years. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at West Chester University of Pennsylvania, and then earned a Master of Science in Nursing at The College of New Jersey. She holds a national certification with the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner – October 2011 to Present
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider – 2002 to Present
- Registered Nurse in New Jersey – July 2007 to Present
- Holistic Health Award from The College of New Jersey
- Nursing Excellence Award from the University Medical Center at Princeton
- Sigma Theta Tau Xi Delta Chapter Nursing Honor’s Society Induction